Paper or Plastic

Sooooo crushing.  I chatted with my big sister on the weekend and she was quite pleasant on the one day.  I should have known better.  She mentioned something to me and I didn't think too much about it as I was wrapped up in the main focus of our conversation...

... I should have known better.

She had us pick lingerie together.  So you'd think that as she's a girl and I'm a guy, it would all be for her, but it was the exact opposite. And let's just say she had a very specific criteria that the lingerie had to be.  So I tried to pick reasonable things, but she shot them all down for one reason or another... until there was very little to choose from.  But, here is a glimpse of just how cruel she can be; once, she basically shot down everything reasonable she said I had to pick out what I wanted from the rest... like it was my choice.  As if...

Then she said I could pick whatever color I wanted.  She didn't say it, but she didn't have to: As I had to "pick out" the ones I was to purchase and having to mull over the color choices, she wanted what I ended up getting to be "my" decision.  Even though it wasn't in the least, I know she's going to use it against me in the future.

So, she said I had to pick out 5 pieces and talk about it in my blog.  So, I figured I'd post one at a time, so we can talk about it and you can comment on the item.

So the first item is a three-piece PJ set:

The description of the item from the site: Because every girl needs options. This smooth, sexy satin set features a cami accented with lace, ribbon ties at the front and sides and adjustable straps. Matching PJ pant and short. I feel ill at the thought that I'm going to have to wear something for feminine.  But, I figured at least there was pants, right?  That should make it a little less humiliating at least.

The color in the photo wasn't available.  My choices were; Garden Green, Lavender Orchid, or Tiger Lily.  I'm curious as what color you think I picked.  Please state so in the comments, and if enough people guess, I'll let you all know in the next or future post.

I just felt sick as I had to order this, but as I see it again here in this post and me telling you, I am humiliated beyond all belief.  Based on past comments, I doubt this will happen, but I'm hoping, hoping, hoping there will be comments talking about how boys shouldn't be wearing such feminine things.  I mean, half of the allure of lingerie like this, is the soft, curvy, feminine body that it's on.  It's not the same when a strong, bulky, and built body is put into garments of this nature.  Am I right or am I right?

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Unfortunately, I think "soft, curvy," and "feminine" might describe your body a bit better than "strong, bulky, and built."

  1. Anonymous said...:

    First, you chose lavender orchid...a pretty feminine flowery color to accent your true inner self. So soothing and commanding, shades of purple say a lot about the woman wearing it.

    Second, you are right...lingerie should be on a soft, curvy, femine body. Something that you know very well I'm sure, and half the reason you are considering starting those hormones. God you are one sexy girl...

  1. Anonymous said...:

    I bet you chose tiger lily. When do we get to see pictures of you in it?

  1. Anonymous said...:

    get lavender you are going to look so hot on your knees in that

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Hmmm... not quite right, in my opinion. What else do you have to choose from? - M.

  1. Your sister really has your number doesnt she Chrissy? She knows exactly what you like and I'll bet she had a good idea as to the colours you'd choose! You're just a girlie girl Christine....stop fighting it and her and embrace the girl inside. xxx

Post a Comment

 
The Adventures of Shy Christine © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops