Paper or Plastic part 2

Well, I guess that was enough guesses, so for the PJ set I chose the color Tiger Lily.

Another day and another revealed lingerie item that I'll... I'll be calling my own.  Oh jeez, that's horrible sounding.  Have I mentioned how humiliating this is yet?  Because trust me, this is very humiliating.

Another item I got was a Satin Halter Chemise.  Looking at it now by itself is quite soul-crushing, but at the time it was the first item I suggested that my sis approved.  Compared to what she was showing out at the time, I thought it was a win for me... but now, just looking at it I'm not so sure.


Here's how the company describes it: Keep it short and sexy in our flirty satin chemise. Ruched underbust seam and ties at the neck create a sexy neckline and provide dramatic cleavage and excellent support.

None of that would describe me!  I think we can all agree that this is supposed to be worm by a beautiful, feminine woman.  This was clearly designed for a woman's body, I'm sure my male body will distend and distort this item of clothing (if you can call it that) and ruin the effect the tailor tried so hard to create.

This one was available in quite a few colors: Garden Green, Azure Blue, Lavender Orchid, Tutu Pink, and Tiger Lily.  Again I'm curious to hear which color you think I picked.  I need comments, so I guess following some of the comments from the previous post, if I was wearing this garment, which color would you want to see me in?

*Sigh* They only get worse from here...

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Of the three so far, this is my favorite... and for once, I think the azure blue would be a better color than the tutu pink... the blue would really bring out your eyes... M.

  1. Chrissy said...:

    Well, this was the only one that I really sort of picked... so thanks I guess in a weird way. I don't think a guy like should be concerned about what color of lingerie is going to bring out my eyes. It's not like anyone is every going to see me in this stuff.

  1. galatea_inlace said...:

    I tend to agree with you Chrissy, a garment like this needs a killer body for full effect. The purpose of such a garment is to accentuate the curves and to be seen under appropriate circumstances. But honestly, I think that a pair of men's boxer briefs can be just as sexy and a hell of a lot more practical and cheaper in the long run especially when coupled with a man's tank top. I would pay money to see the same model wearing those. It seems rather sexist to make you buy and wear items like this, when most of the women I know, and hang out with, tend toward utilitarian comfort. I mean really, none of what you have been forced to spend hard earned cash on is either utilitarian or particularly comfortable for daily wear. I feel for you, I really do!

  1. Chrissy said...:

    Thanks Gal!! I couldn't agree more with you. What's wrong with a tank top and boxer's right?? I mean, if there was something better for a guy to wear, you'd have thought we would have invented it by now.

  1. Unknown said...:

    Yes, this particularly sexy piece of lingerie should be worn by a woman- a woman like you, Chrissy!

    As for the tank top and boxer outfit- forget it! Those are for men. Chrissy, do men shave their legs and love the feel of satin? No!

    As for colors, I think Tutu Pink is right up your alley!

Post a Comment

 
The Adventures of Shy Christine © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops