Mixed Signals

Ummm... ok, so I'm a little alarmed. I haven't gotten enough comments on my last post, so if you haven't commented, then please do so!

The other problem is that the comments I am getting are more of the variety that I am a girl... or a slut... or a slutty girl. That's the image my sister is trying to falsely project onto me. I'm a normal, red-blooded guy! I don't want this!

Alright, so someone commented in the last post that I clearly like beautiful women (how very true!)... and then I think they were confused because they put me on the wrong side of a blow job. Women give blow jobs. Guys get blow jobs. I'm a guy so I get a blowjob.

So this person wanted me to talk about my thoughts regarding getting a blowjob. I'm willing to do this. What guy hasn't thought of his dream blowjob.

It starts with an incredibly sexy girl who I find myself alone with. Things start off innocently enough, but then she gives me "that" look.

One thing leads to another and before I even realize it, she's on her knees in front of me. I can hardly believe this is happening as I take off my clothes. I wonder if maybe I'm being forward, but surprisingly, she looks like she wants this even more than I do.

I hold my breath as I feel her soft, warm hand on my growing member. As her moist mouth gets ever closer, the hot tingle of her breath is electric. My breath comes out in a slow, low groan as her wet tongue and slick lips find their mark.

My eyes look up at him with his rigid cock in my mouth and I know this is going to be a regular occurrence. My tongue finds all the right buttons and it takes all my strength to keep my hand from between sliding between my legs.

And while this is something we both desperately wanted and needed, there comes this point where we are on opposite ends. He fights desperately to ignore his carnal impulses and have this go on forever, while I on the other hand want my prize. Despite our vast contrast of masculine and feminine, hhe knows this is a battle he can't ever win with me. I have him at full mast and I'm right where he wants me.

And then all too soon, I get my prize.

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    So, you're a guy... Hmmm...

  1. Chrissy said...:

    Of course I'm a guy. Despite what my big sis is trying to do, I figured I could with the help of my readers show her that what she is doing to me is wrong!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Well, considering your post here - http://www.lockedinlace.com/OOC/viewtopic.php?p=9156#9156 (a thread that I recommend to those unfamiliar with her previous work) - I will reply on this occasion, though I'm not sure if you merit it. I mean... all these petty accusations against your poor sister! If she's reading this, I do apologise on Chrissy's behalf. Editing posts indeed... is that really the best excuse you can come up with, to mask what is essentially your own confusion and guilt? Come on... you know what you want, we know what you want (it couldn't be more blatant!), and no decent sister would ever be as mean as you claim. I therefore highly suspect the only person editing posts is you, so stop passing the buck to an innocent victim, and just be honest with yourself and us, yes?

  1. Anonymous said...:

    You need cum on your pretty face.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Hmmm... you know, I think you might be a little confused... you can say you're a guy, but deep down, you want to be a girl... you can deny all you want to, but you long to be a girl in every way.... I look at your blog, and all I can see is someone who dresses just like a girl... makes herself look just like a girl... and behave just like a girl...

    Admit it... you really long to be just like all the other girls...

    Say it...

  1. Anonymous said...:

    I'll comment more if you post more pictures. Let's see you strip off that uniform!

  1. Chrissy said...:

    There's no need to turn on me. We can all be guys together getting the kind of girl you're all describing.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    if you are so much a "guy" then why in the middle of this post do you start saying "I suck" "I kneel"?

    it's obvious the fantasy is to be on your knees as Chrissy, sucking cock and then taking it in your 'pussy' like a good little slut should.

  1. Chrissy said...:

    She changed those things!!! It's obvious she went in after and edited things and switched things around on me.

  1. Master David said...:

    Christine if your sister did change those things like you said is because she knows you and she knows you really want to be on your knees sucking cocks.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    WOW that gave me a hard on

Post a Comment

 
The Adventures of Shy Christine © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops