Line in the Sand


Hey all,

First off let me say thank you for all the comments to date. While I don't agree with many... or all of the comments out there, as far as earning an orgasm for myself, it's not what's said but that you're all saying it. So again, your thoughts... no matter how much I may not want to hear it... thank you very much. I'm grateful.

That being said; these comments just keep getting worse. You can't seriously think of me in those ways, can you???? You're all talking to me like I'm some silly girl, confused bimbo... or worse, a suppressed slut. I am none of those things, I assure you. Would you talk to a guy on the street like that? I doubt it.

Look I'll admit something. My sister has me surrounded by femininity almost all the time, how she always talks to me and addresses me, it's tough sometimes not to get caught up in it. And some of these things, knowing that only a girl does it... it makes me self-conscious and alienated at places like the gym.

But, I really thought all this time it was me versus her. She was the crazy one for doing this to me... but, no one has been supporting me in the comments. Are you all really on her side??? I can't begin to describe how crushing that is. It gets so exhausting to constantly be fighting my sister... putting up with her indignities because deep down I knew that I was a man.

So, please... those on my side, let me hear you! I need your support now more than ever. It's just so crushing when I have to do all these feminine things and then I come on here and all I read is that I should be some sexy submissive girl.

14 comments:

  1. Unknown said...:

    Chrissy, you have to know that I am totally in your Big Sister's corner.
    I can see your deep seated desire to be a beautiful girl- you are a natural!
    As for you being a slut, or slutty, only time will tell! ;)

  1. Anonymous said...:

    You need to suck cock.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Hmmm... I don't know, Christine... there are a couple of things that seem to go against what you say...

    First of all, when I look in the photos, I see a pretty girl. Forget for a second that you look so beautiful in your cute skirts and lacy panties. The fact that you look pretty is because you put effort into being pretty. Let me repeat that... YOU make yourself look pretty. Your sister isn't putting the make up on you. She may be telling you to do this, but you're the one who takes the time to make sure she looks beautiful...

    Second... I love the picture of you kissing your stuffed animal. Such a pretty picture of a pretty girl doing such a sweet and girly thing. I don't know of any men who take pictures of themselves kissing stuffed animals, you know... only real girls like you do that...

    C'mon, Christine... shy little Christine... our pretty little Chrissy... cute little sissy... born to wear lipstick and lace... dreaming of wearing her cute outfits... all sugar and spice and everything nice...

    Just admit that you love being a girl... It would make you feel better... and it would make your big sister oh so proud of you, too...

    C'mon, Christine... we're waiting...

  1. Anonymous said...:

    I'm with you! I think that the only reason you look so pretty and girly in your photos is because if you didn't, your big sister would just make things worse for you. I support your resistance! Keep fighting the good fight!

  1. Chrissy said...:

    I don't look THAT pretty and girly... you all make it sound like more than it really is.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Oh, of course you're not, Chrissy... I would never confuse you for a girl... after all, all the rest of the men at the gym wear pretty school girl outfits like you, right?

    Tell us... what goes through your mind when you're at the gym?... What parts of that experience gets your nerves on edge?... When you look at the men and women there, what do you think about?... When the men and women look at you, what do you imagine they're thinking about you?... Do you think any of them know your dirty little secret?... Does it make you afraid?... Excited?... Both?

    C'mon... you can tell us... girlfriend!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    as a submissive sissy myself, I can see that you are torn.
    don't tear yourself apart.
    Submit to your sisters whims, and tell her straight out that you want to be her little submissive sissy sister.
    Tell her that you want to feel her fucking you with her strapon (like in your previous post), and that you want to be taught how to suck cock like a good girl.

    I also think she should lock away your manly parts.
    You shouldn't be using them.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    You belong on your knees.

  1. galatea_inlace said...:

    I am on your side, however,I don't know what I can do to stop the madness and free you from your bondage. One lone voice crying in the wilderness is of little help to a starving man. I can only say that you are my hero for persevering in the face of terrible odds. The time and tides must surely shift. Hang tough!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Just give in. It's pointless to resist.

  1. Chrissy said...:

    Thanks Gal... I wish more people shared that opinion.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    I hope your fight goes well, I'm on your side, I know what it's like to have someone push femininity on you. You're resistance is an inspiration!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Hmmm... all the talk of struggle is impressive... and yet, I look at your picture above, and you clearly seem happy as a feminine beauty on your knees... I guess it is true... a picture is worth a thousand words...

    Or do you still deny that being feminine feels good? C'mon, Chrissy... wearing panties... putting on makeup... finding that perfect outfit... taking all that time and effort to look so pretty... deep inside of you, this makes you feel alive... and you love how it feels... just like all the other girls...

    M.

  1. I also agree that it's you who wants to look pretty and girlie Chrissy. As Shakespeare said "Me thinks the lady doth protest too much" !!
    You surely cant deny how sexy and girlie you feel when you're femmed up? xx

Post a Comment

 
The Adventures of Shy Christine © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops