Maybe she's right...

So I had to try and... preoccupy my mind these last couple of weeks. My "big sister" swooped in said a few things, made some perfectly reasonable demands on me and then has swooped away again. This isn't fair!!! She has no idea how much I am suffering! If she only knew, maybe she'd finally show some sympathy. The worst part is, the way she was able to just levy this new... complication on me makes me fear what she could do with a little more time and a real reason to punish me.

Anyways, back to the title of this post. So, I've been trying to make sure my hands don't stay idle, so I've been mucking around the Internet. I didn't realize how many other blogs of a similar nature are out there. Don't worry, I wasn't really reading them or relating to anyone else out there... I mean, the odds are impossible that there is another woman as wonderful as my "big sister" who likes to help other girls in denial...

Jeez, I'm being such a bimbo. So, on one of them this person found a website that will analyze a website and try to determine the gender of the author. I figured this would be perfect. Here was yet another tool I could use to prove my manliness. Heck, I figured I could even use this blog. Just as I know what I truly am, under whatever superficial... ordeals my "big sister" put me through, this analyzer would surely have some algorithm that would see past the content of this site and reveal the true nature of the author...

What a bunch of cock... I mean crock...I mean... Clearly this is trying to tell me something if only my little bimbo brain could figure it out. Arrrrgghhhh!! I really thought I had something here. Whatever, it doesn't matter anyways; I know what I am.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Adventures of Shy Christine © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops