Just as I predicted



I just wanted to let you all know that I think I'm winning the battle to reclaim myself from my big sister.

I haven't had to dress up or do anything against my will in this new year.  To be honest, I didn't think it would be going so well this early in the year...  I guess that just goes to prove that old saying about bullies: If you just push back, they'll run away.

I can't remember the actual saying, but you get the picture.  Anyways, just as I said before no news is good news.  Which is what this is.  No news.  So for the very few of you who are even bothering to still check in here, don't.  

Soon, there won't be anything left of my manhood. Come back and check.  You'll see.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Adventures of Shy Christine © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops