My Blog is not a democracy!!!!

Do not vote on the little poll on the sidebar.

She told me she's didn't know anything about this type of stuff.  And now... and now I see she knows how to place up some sort of banner thing and now a poll. Well, it doesn't matter.  I know who I am.  I am not anything of those silly options on the side.  None of those are the real me:

Innocent School Girl???  I'm not in school.  And I'm obviously not a girl.  I am innocent in all this.  I didn't do anything to anybody to deserve this.

Undressing and eager.  I sure am eager.  Eager to undress the lies she's putting up about me.  All this window dressing to try and make me seem like something I'm not.  It's not going to work.

Ready for action... viva la revolution!  Please, do your part.  Do not participate in the polls.  Ask her to stop in the comments.  Or just stop visiting the blog.  Sooner or later she'll figure it out.  She can't do this to people like us.  I have rights.  My life is not to be rules by the whims of others. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Adventures of Shy Christine © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops