Shy Chrissy vs. the World

So... OK maybe I'm not Scott Pilgrim, and I wasn't exactly spending this last little while fighting for the affections of a girl, but sometimes it just feels like the world is against you, right?

Despite all of you insisting to post comments even when I ask you not to, I had thought maybe my "Big Sister" had finally grown tired of this little game and decided to move on. She went AWOL for a while, but alas she returned.

My "Big Sister" left me to my own devices to try and come up with something appropriate for Halloween. Now, her idea of what's appropriate differs widely from mine, so I was lost in terms of what to do. I scrambled around, desperate for something. I came up with something I figured would work, a bunny costume that was more cute than overtly sexy.

I took the pics without the slightest idea of what poses a bunny girl would do, let alone a girl or a bunny. But, then the clock stuck midnight and the black magic of Halloween was finally lifted, I realized I'd made a serious error: I forgot the most critical aspect of my costume, the ears. On top of that, the poses I struck didn't show the second most critical aspect of the costume, the bunny tail... so, all I really had was me in girlie stuff, doing absolutely absurd poses.

You'd think my big sister had some taste for quality. You thought wrong. Apparently, she'd rather just humiliate me through quantity over quality. So, here's the disastrous pictures of a bunny costume that wasn't. Sometimes once a year is too often...

16 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    You look so gorgeous I'm envious! But yeah lol I was like wait is this supposed to be a bunny costume :P.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Hmmm. No ears, no tail? I think you have to dress up for Halloween again and do it right this time. And no, not next Halloween - right now!

  1. Vera Wylde said...:

    Tsk tsk. You had a decent idea for the outfit but completely botched the pictures. I'm sure you're Big Sister will have a way for you to make up for this failure.

  1. I agree. She should be punished.

    How about we take the pictures again with the ears and the tail, but we lose the dress. Would that make everyone happier?

  1. Anonymous said...:

    And maybe get a big carrot to suck on.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    I know that would make me extremely happy. And if combined with the above suggestion might just result in another yes vote on Chrissy's little poll.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    agree she could do better , still look good , but she could do better.. i think the punishment You suggested is in its place . iBig sisters punishment is in its place

  1. Anonymous said...:

    I think the punishment sounds rather fitting.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    More video! I've watched the spanking movie hundreds of times now and it just keep getting hotter.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Punish her! I like her better when she's on all fours.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Any new pics before Christmas?

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Force her to make som real XXXmas pix :-) as a punishment for theese bunny pictures missing essential items like ears tail and so on

  1. Anonymous said...:

    hmm i thought we would se som new pix for xxxmas.. Is big sister getting soft on Christine

  1. Anonymous said...:

    mm she can be transformed to be a perfect doll indeed..

    Wonder how far her big sister will take her......

  1. daveag45 said...:

    Yes she should redo the photo shoot with just the ears and tail also in high heels

Post a Comment

 
The Adventures of Shy Christine © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops